BJR Accounting Ltd uses the following computer systems for the preparation of financial statements, (annual accounts, GST returns, cashflow reports):
- MYOB Accountants Office
- Microsoft Office Excel
The Xero system can be used in a number of ways:
- If you already use Xero, I can be invited in to maintain your records and/or access your information for the purpose of preparing financial statements
- If you do not use Xero but are interested in using it, you could choose a pricing plan depending on your needs and your business would pay for the subscription. I could then be invited in, as above. (Plans cost $29, $49 or $64 GST exclusive per month)If you are not interested in maintaining your business bank account on a daily basis, you could sign onto Xero under the BJR Accounting Ltd practice account. This means that my company would pay your monthly subscription, and these costs would be included in the invoices I bill to you. There are 3 practice plans:
- 1. $6 GST exclusive per month – for clients who only require year-end accounts.
- 2. $12 GST exclusive per month – for clients who do not require invoicing or GST.
- 3. $21 GST exclusive per month – for GST registered clients (not including invoicing).
- The cost of the Xero subscription would easily cover the cost of the time it takes to manually post bank statements into the MYOB ledger, and so is a cost-effective way to guarantee accurate accounting. It also provides all the information that shows on the bank statements – some of which is lost when manually posting.
For more information on Xero, please visit www.xero.com